The SITNICA team would be happy to bring you the bicycle holiday of a lifetime and at the same time focus on protecting and conserving the places we visit. In order to accomplish this, we have developed low impact biking tours so that our travelers can experience and appreciate both local ecological and cultural aspects.
Another main goal is to involve the local community in our programmes by visiting artisans, local restaurants, specific shops , using as much as possible family run hotels , hiring local transportation and employing local guides .
We have to be responsible to the people and places we visit thus maximise their economic benefits . At the same time we have to minimise the impact of our trips on local societies .
That is why we try :
– to travel with small groups to minimise the impact
– use accommodations owned by local people
– work with locally based partners that contribute to local employ
– use local guides
– remind our clients to pay attention and be careful with the environment
– to encourage them to interact with locals and respect their culture